Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pre Palooza Excitement!

Suzann made a journey to Arizona this past weekend to spend some time with Morgan.  And, hopefully, do some prepatory investigation on the big upcoming Wearn-a-Palooza Lite, a/k/a FRAN DANGO.

Being the ever prepared person that she is, Suzann got this pic if the Fran when they visited Tucson.

Evidently she found her phone, now do you know where your Dad's phone is?  And WTF on those fishing sunglasses?  The closest she gets to a fish is a Filet-O-Fish sandwich at McDonalds.

What is definitely going to be on the itinerary when I am in TUS is a visit to the local Big Lots.  Dad seems to go there on a daily basis.  Why is beyond my comprehension levels.  But if I need to stock up on expired detergent or trash bags, I will be there.  Here are Morgan and Charlie guiding me the way....


And........doesnt Morgan look fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment