Monday, September 5, 2011

Hawaii 50 dot Dos Starts THIS WEEK!

I know!  You are beside yourself!  So am I!  Not beside you, per se, cause then you would know that I was there and then you wouldn't be beside yourself, I would.  Uhhhhhh......

Leaving early, early Friday morning to the first stop, St. Louis.  You know, Missouri ends in an "i", so why do people call it Missourah?  That would be like calling Savannah "Savanni".  Doesn't work, right?  Anyways, after paying homage to my friend Meg by drinking some local brew (read; Budweiser), I will rest up for the continuation of the voyage to Marion, a/k/a FranLand.

I have some exciting posts to bring you over the next couple of weeks including how you can see me and some Marion peeps online LIVE (without Regis and Kelly) during the "Trashing the Locals" event.  Are you tingly yet?

No?  You're not?  Jeez, what's your problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment