Monday, September 19, 2011

Work With Me, Jesus; Work With Me!

Dad has this TV in the basement that is hooked up to a pretty decent surround sound system.  There is something up with the cable system though that the commercials are about 30 decibels louder than the TV program.  I mean, these commercials hurt my head.

Tonight is the season premiere of Dancing With the Stars, and of course they are watching it.  Nothing against DWTS, just not my thang. 

Having gone through Jeopardy and Wheel! Of! Fortune! at a sound level equal to being front row at a Def Leopard concert, this is just not fair!  I cant wait til they head upstairs and I can watch the relatively slow, mundane tones of MSNBC.

2 comments:

  1. WHEEL. OF. FORTUNE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My surround system does that too. Can't stand it! I hit mute when the commercials come on and then do voice overs as Jim Wearn :)

    ReplyDelete