Remember Willie, one of the three sons that The Fran thanks God for assisting her when she had fallen down the stairs and broke her neck? That one, the one who never came by the rehabilitation center, the one who never came over to the house? Yeah, Willie. The Doctor.
Well, Willie came over to the house today to deliver pizza to his mother. A Godfather's Pizza. Not even Donato's, which of course, Fran claims to be the best pizza in the world. Doesn't he know his mother's own pizza preference? Obviously not!
So he comes over, feeds her, and then leaves. I am betting under 45 minutes. First and only time that I know of that he has been here in a while, at least the time I have been here. I was friendly, don't worry!
He was in scrubs, must have just come from surgery (or taking someones X-ray), and he had his long, gray, dirty hair back in a pony tail. Nothing finer than a 55 year old man (or thereabouts) with a gray pony tail. You could say it was Harley-ish, but it wasn't even that. It was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment